Product Code : Tools
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- 1053 INR
Ality, high volume thread production, are the result of special tool geometry engineered to optimize the benefits of premium steel and specialized coating like TiN, TiCN, TiALN.
Are precision ground on CNC thread grinders for consistent and close thread tolerances.
- Hand Taps
- Machine Taps "A", "C" and "D" as per ISO, DIN and ANSI Standards.
- Spiral Pointed Tap.
- Spiral Flute Taps.
- Roll Taps (Fluteless).
- THREAD SPECIFICATIONS Metric Coarse, Matric Fine, UNC, UNF, BSW, BSF, NTP, NPTF, NPS, NPSF, BSP, BA etc.
- TOLERANCE Metric in 6H & 6G, UNC/ UNF in 2B & 3B.
- Straight Flute hand taps are used for hand tapping and machine tapping in through holes or blind holes in a wide variety of materials.
- Spiral Flute taps lift the chips out of the hole in blind hole tapping, eliminating chip disposal problems, damaged threads and broken taps. They will also bridge interruptions in the tapped hole.
- Slow Spiral taps have stronger cutting edge (less susceptible to chipping) than Fast Spiral taps and are recommended for general purpose applications.
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) Coating results in an extremely hard surface with high lubricity for increased tool life, improved thread quality, reduced torque and increased tapping speeds for greater productivity.