Product Code : Carbide and Hss
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 100 INR
- Round , ball Nose, Cylindrical , Oval, Tree
- Tungsten Carbide
Using Carbide Rotary Burrs is a effective way torealize mechanization in hand work operations. In the industries of airplane, ship building, automaobile, machinery, chemistry etc. Carbide Rotary Burrs can be widely used in machining iron, steel casting, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper aluminium etc.
INTRODUCTION OF USING
- Machining various kinds of metal material including≤HRC65 hardened steel.
- Instead of small emery wheels, without powder pollution.
- Increasing productivity of several ten times than using hand tools and three to five times than using small emery wheels.
- Having long life of ten times than high speed steel burrs and fivty times than small emery wheels
- Finish machining various kinds of die cavities.
- Removing the burrs of the castings and the welding spatter on the weld assemblies.
- Chamfering angle, circular bead or flute on the mechanical components.
- Polishing the impeller channel.
- Grinding the hole to an accurate shape
The machines which are used for Carbide Rotary Burrs are usually hand-held, powered either by compressed air or electricity. Be careful about mounting and handing the burr correctly.
Only at high speed, Carbide Rotary Burrs can show their remarable performance.
Recommended spindle speeds
The higher speeds are applied to softer machined materials.
| DIAMETER OF BURR mm || RECOMMENDED SPINDLE SPEEDS r/min |
| 3 || 65000~75000 |
| 6 || 30000~40000 |
| 8 || 25000~28000 |
| 10 || 20000~23000 |
| 12 || 15000~18000 |
| 16 || 10000~14000 |