|Home||» Products||» Engineering Cutting Tools||» Micro Carbide Drill For Printer Circuit Board|
Micro Carbide Drill for Printer Circuit board
1. Suitable Materials:
PCB, normal FR-4, CEM-3 boards, environmental protection board, SMT, CNC, molds, plastic, stainless steel and precision hardware processing;
Circuit board, carbon fiber, composite board, and so on.
The four-facet point geometry matched with High Micro-Flute, O.D. Finishing and Sub-Micrograin Carbide construction, provide unsurpassed drilling quality.
Drill bits available from 0.25mm to 3.175mm, all 1.5" long with 3.175mm (1/8") shank.
(1) Select high-quality ultrafine grain tungsten steel bar, precision machining by high accurate equipment;
(2) With good milling and cutting performance, ensuring high efficiency;
(3) High hardness, wear resistance, and intensity; anti-bending;
(4) To removing chips, with big space and small resistance;
Smooth chip removal, less heating value, to reduce pollution;
(5) Sharp cutting edge, reduce cutting force, lower breaking rate and improve the quality of hole wall;
(6) Symmetrical cutting blade, help to high effective cutting, avoiding drilling offset.